GSCA Archives

January 2008

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Lara Chatman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:01:02 -0500
Here are the events for Spring 2008

GSCA hang out @ BWs 2/29 from 3-5

Freedom Center in Cincinnati/Lunch March 8, which is a Saturday... We will
probably leave Oxford @ 8:45 am because most tours begin @ 10. It's a 3-4
hour tour. Lunch is just an extra option, we don't have to do that. RSVPs
are needed !!! no later  than 2/29.  I will keep you posted on a definite
time.

The end of the year event will be 5/9 @ Western Lodge from 7pm-10pm.  It's
catered by the Graduate School. This is the Friday before graduation.

AUGUST 30 we will have the GSCA RETREAT, the orientation will be separate
from the Retreat. I will provide more info later.

Also look forward to getting information about the 2008 JAZZ Reception

Thank You,

Lara Chatman