GSCA Archives

April 2006

GSCA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jarius Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Graduate Students of Color Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 23:19:35 -0400
From:    [log in to unmask]
Date:    Mon, April 17, 2006 5:22 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]
Theme: Mistaking Africa
Venue: Presser Hall, Oxford Campus, Miami University
Date: April 22, 2006 .... a Saturday
Time: 5pm-8pm. And continuing at Pachinkos from atleast 9pm-12.
Cost: FREE and open to the general public

There will be food, music, performances, and of course, education on the
continent!

For more information, please contact, Sheila at [log in to unmask] or
Damali at [log in to unmask]

"I am an African. I owe my being to the hills and the valleys, the
mountains and the glades, the rivers, the deserts, the trees, the flowers,
the seas and the ever-changing seasons that define the face of our native
land...I am born of a people who are heroes and heroines...Being part of
all these people, and in the knowledge that none dare contest that
assertion, I shall claim that - I am an African". - Thabo Mbeki