LSHAPE Archives

July 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Univ LSHAPE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:13:15 +0200
VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

While Posner says genuine depression is driving the prescription
numbers, Dr.
"We must ensure that those who have power fulfil their duties and
responsibilities, and if anyone abuses their power they will be
punished," Yan added. Kelly Posner, an assistant professor at Columbia
University College of Physicians and Surgeons in New York City. "As a
developing country, China's food and drug supervision work began late
and its foundations are weak. Company officials told CNN only a few
Manhattan customers didn't have power on Monday.

Richard Lugar of Indiana, a well-respected voice on foreign affairs.

"It will be a snapshot at the front end of the 'surge,' and I don't
think anyone expects all the benchmarks will be met at the front end,"
said Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman. However, the application cannot
be built. The government has been investigating the activities of the
mosque, whose students are demanding that Taliban-style rule be imposed
in the Pakistani capital.
Deputy Director Ed Rappaport has been temporarily placed in charge. "
Vitter's spokesman, Joel Digrado, confirmed the statement in an e-mail
sent to The Associated Press.

"The security forces are facing stiff resistance from the militants, but
we are making tangible progress," said Maj. Haroon-ul-Islam was shot and
killed during an effort to free women and children inside the mosque by
blasting holes in the perimeter walls. In May, after a bruising battle
with the White House, Democrats on Capitol Hill dropped restrictions on
Bush's handling of the war from an emergency war spending bill.

China executes ex-drug chief for graft - CNN.

Don't miss  China vows to improve food safety Tainted Chinese seasoning
used on snacks  China protests U. Most of the suspects, who are largely
of East African descent, were arrested in Britain a few days after the
failed bombings.

David Vitter, R-Louisiana, apologized Monday night for "a very serious
sin in my past" after his telephone number appeared among those
associated with an escort service operated by the so-called "D.

"We must ensure that those who have power fulfil their duties and
responsibilities, and if anyone abuses their power they will be
punished," Yan added.
"As a developing country, China's food and drug supervision work began
late and its foundations are weak. "The militants are quite well armed,"
he said. It was simply the good fortune of the traveling public that
this day they were spared. Thank you for using kbAlertz. Most of the
suspects, who are largely of East African descent, were arrested in
Britain a few days after the failed bombings. Goodman is the founder of
a group called "No Free Lunch," a group that encourages doctors to
reject gifts from pharmaceutical companies.