LSHAPE Archives

July 2007

LSHAPE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Rufus Delong <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:29:55 -0100
Summer season is a great time to improve your health. For this reason CanadianPharmacy  announced huge discounts as a special care for loyal customers.

http://bqhagec.saltdevelop.cn/?802571905805

Try our service and you will get deep-discounted quality products delivered fast and discreetly directly to your doorstep. CanadianPharmacy is famous for the level of service and confidentiality. No scamming, no frauds.

We are flexible and take care of every customer.
http://bqhagec.saltdevelop.cn/?802571905805