MBA97 Archives

September 2006

MBA97@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Krista Leal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University MBA Class of 1997 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2006 16:55:58 -0400
S BNS , PK -- SHALLBE.TTER I.NDUSTRIES INC.
HOT STOC.K A'LERT - INVEST,OR AL`ERT!

The're is a MA,SSIVE PR campai`gn in p`rocess for th.is stoc'k, get in ea'rly on mond.ay morn'ing.

Our obj`ective herr.e is to f,ind the ne'edle in the hay,stack, the dia,mondd in the dir.t..
and we believ,e we'.ve be'enn ver.y successf'ul in tha't ob'jective w'ith th,is c.ompanyy.

SHALLBE`TTER INDU.STRIES INC (SBNS. PK)

Co`mpanyy- SHALL`BETTER INDUSTRI.ES INC
Sy,mbol: S B NS .P K
Curre`nt P,rice:: .85
Mo`nday t`arget; 1.1`5
M.arket Cap- 17'.34 Millio.n
Our recommendati,onn: Stro`ngg Buy, get in ea`rly on Monda'yy m`orning.

TT.his q'uick ri.singg st'ock is a goo'd l'ong ter'm w,inner. T'his sto`ck has bee'n st,eadily climb,ing, and
wil.l c,ontinue to cl,imb the cha`rtss due to super`b busin`ess so,lutions and cre'ative partnership.s
in the b`usiness w,orld.

Breaki.ngg n`ews:

HONOLU`LU -- Se'pt. 8, 20.06--
.Shallbett'er's new Presid`ent,  is now in C'hinaa examinii.ng new resour'ce p,roperties in the en`ergy
sect,or as w'ell as structt,uring pl`ans for an expand'ed explor'ation
pr.ogram on the Mongo'lian g.old propertt,y...

Go to you'r f.avorite fi,nancial sit.e, and r,ead the co.mpletee ne.ws releas`e.

Get in e,arly on t`hiss one, don''t m'isss it Mond,ay.

Abo`ut SHALL.LBETTER INDUSTRI'ES INC

Sha.llbetter Ind.ustries Inc, is an intern`ational mini.ng compa.ny, whi'ch has ex.clusive
governme.nt mini'ng right.s to man`y mi.ningg loca`tions, th'att are hi'ghlyy so`ught a.fter
b'ecause th,ey are ri.ch in go'ld. Hav.ing t'hese right`s, in a locaa.tion wh`ich is ri.ch
in goll.d and ch'eap in lab`or ma`kes the co`mpany v'ery a'lluring to investo`rss.