MMAC-L Archives

June 2006

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami Martial Arts Club list <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:13:19 +0500
Masters Based on Working Experience
Fas t Trac k De gree Progr am

Obtain the de gree you deserve, based on your present knowledge and life
experience. A prosperous future, money earning power, and the Admiration of all.

Deg rees from an Established, P restigious, Leading Institution.
Your de gree will show exactly what you really can do.

Get the Job, Promotion, Business Opportunity and Social Advancement you Desire!
Eliminates classrooms and traveling.

Achieve your Bache lors, M asters, M BA, or P hD
in the field of your expertise.

Professional and affordable! Call now - your Graduatio n is a phone call away.

Please call:
1-206 -600-6825
Calls returned promptly

For every action, there is an equal and opposite government program.  True love is like a teardrop in Niagra falls  Familiarity breeds contempt Home sweet home as wrinkled as an elephant's hide God helps those who help themselves Two sides of the same coin. I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger  A drowning man will clutch at straws. Talk about things of tomorrow and the mice inside the ceiling laugh