MMAC-L Archives

August 2007

MMAC-L@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nick Lopez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:16:43 -0100
Everyone has the right to a personal life & personal information confidentiality.
Nevertheless it becomes more and more complicated to remain this right intact.
In the main, it is aggravated while using the I-net.
The governing bodies of certain EU countries and as well as those of North and South America
passed the regulations obliging the Internet providers
to watch closely their customers and store the data about
what and when this very web surfer visited the World Wide Web,
what website he/she got into, what content he glanced through,
what data he/she transferred or downloaded.
Thus, we suppose this to be a violation of right to a private life.

How can we stop this?
It is very easy to do. We offer you take advantage of our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a permanent encrypted connection between your personal computer
and VPN server based on data transmission by means of encrypted GRE packages.
Enciphering’s created by means of the up-to-date securest algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why you ought to make use of exactly our service?
There're some substantial reasons for this decision:
* Our VPN servers are linked to the fast www channels (100 Mb/s)! For this reason,
  while making use of our service, you will not pay attention to
  some speed-down of the I-net connexion.
* Our rates seem to be highly fetching!
  Just only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of traffic and only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* This's exceedingly easy to set up and make profit of our VPN service!
  Simply click two times to do it. Try it up & prove for yourself!

Secure your private life!
http://revolbest.com/