MOSAIC0506 Archives

November 2005

MOSAIC0506@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Audrey Kajumbula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:48:56 -0500
My name is Audrey Kajumbula and I am writing on behalf of the Center for
American and World Cultures at Miami University to request your services.
This upcoming Monday November the 14th is the 2nd Annual Human Rights and
Social Justice Information Fair, which will take place in the Shriver
Heritage Room.

The purpose of the fair is to provide opportunities for our students to
become knowledgeable about local, regional, national, and global
non-profit and grassroots organizations devoted to the elimination of
hunger, homelessness, poverty, modern slavery, forced migrations,
physical and mental abuse, ethnocide, and genocide.

Because of logistics we need 10-15 volunteers to be here from 9am-4.00p.m.

All volunteers will receive a free lunch, it is buffet style :)
Duties will include
„«	Passing out goodie bags to attendants
„«	Help any of the representatives unload and set up their materials
„«	Direct traffic during the fair

Please let me know by Wednesday night, if you will be able to assist me
with the fair.
You can reach me through email [log in to unmask] or give me a call (513)
529-8373.
Thanks,
Audrey Kajumbula

--
Audrey P.W. Kajumbula
Coordinator of the Social Justice Fair

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and
leave a trail."
Ralph Waldo Emerson