MOSAIC0506 Archives

March 2006

MOSAIC0506@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Jamon Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:08:35 -0500
Hey Folks my name is Jamon Holt

I have been talking to Leah Willis and she told me that the best way to
get in contact with yall is via the Listserv so I hope this works!!!....
I am a second year student in Miami's College Student Personnel program
and I need your help!!!!....Please!...I am doing a project for a class and
I want to do the project with some students in the Mosaic LLC. I am
looking for four or five residents and a RA to interview. The object of
the interviews and the project is to hear your story and get a sense what
your experiences have been as students at Miami living in Mosaic and how
you all are making sense of your overall Miami experience. This project is
just for a class and all information that you share with me is
confidential. The interviews will take about 30-45 minutes of your time
because I know everyone is busy. Please get back to me as soon as you can.
If you are interested and have any questions or concerns with the
project, please either email me or call me at 202-271-0064 (my cell) as
soon as possible, I look forward to hearing from yall soon.

Thank you in advance!