MU-VMS Archives

April 1998

MU-VMS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
aaron t porter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University OpenVMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 21:46:56 -0500
Kevin Hock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

: Is there any way to make a certain directory for web access have a password?
: Like could I make a data directory under my www directory and then
: distribute a password to only those who I want to be able to access that
: directory?

        I believe this is fairly simple to do on MUC, with the .htaccess files
if you're interested in trying it out let me know and we'll figure it out.