MUEMAIL Archives

June 1994

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami's Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 1994 08:23:53 -0400
Sarah Baker wrote:
> >A couple of questions. As I recall MS mail can not access the QI server.
> correct? (I ask because I just ordered 40 copies of ms office so will have
> licenses to ms mail available but am not convinced I want to use them if
> they can't get the qi connection.)

That is my understanding, also:  that Microsoft Mail's internal directory
structure does not and will not interface with external directory services
such as qi.

>                                    What address would I need to put in
> Eudora to access the MCIS QI server instead of the SAS one?

The address to point at is ph.muohio.edu.

--

                          John B Harlan
         Campus Wide Information System (CWIS) Coordinator