MUEMAIL Archives

October 2001

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kathie Brinkman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 08:07:14 -0400
Leah,

You may have seen the notice from Steve yesterday that the 2 NT servers
began processing mail (with virus-checking turned OFF) yesterday
morning.  The plan today is to meet at 9AM (I can't be there) in 111 Hoyt
and evaluate if one of the NT machines can be taken out of the local
director and configured with the virus-scanning options that we agreed
on.  If so, then testing can begin.

Can you meet with Kim, Steve Moore, Kathie Robinson, Carrie, etc. at 9AM?

Thanks.

At 04:51 PM 10/15/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve,
>
>We will be able to test sending some viruses before the end of the week? I
>found a nice macro virus (Ethan) and of course Magistrate is available for
>testing. I want to send these to my Outlook using friend Micah!!
>
>Leah
>
>Leah Hensley
>Sr. Microcomputer Support Analyst
>Miami University