MUEMAIL Archives

October 2001

MUEMAIL@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Steve Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Electronic Mail <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2001 11:30:32 -0400
At 08:56 AM 10/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Steve and group,
>
>I sent outbound mail thru out the weekend, as some SD staff had made
>changes to their PH entry so that they could continue to receive
>email.  Naturally, I cannot tell if all of that email was received, but I
>did get appropriate responses, so much of it must have succeeded.

Do you use mailfwd as your smtp server?

>On the myMiami issue, we are able to duplicate it and the SD has called the
>NOC.

I just spoke (11:10) with Adam at the SD.  He checked with everyone and
reported that there were no know problems with Mymiami/email.  Please let
me know asap if that is incorrect.

- Steve