MUHTML Archives

August 1998

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Dean Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 08:57:17 -0400
I seem to recall a company that was working on an HTML editor in Java.  If
this is true (i.e. not a dream I had) then this type of editor would run in
any environment that supports Java... namely browsers.  Of course I can't
remember the name or any actual useful information.

Another thought:  If this isn't true it sounds like a possible market.  Why
don't some of us get together and write a robust HTML editor in Java.
Doesn't sound too hard does it? :)

Dean Harris