MUHTML Archives

January 2007

MUHTML@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Broker Alert! <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University HTML authors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:38:44 -0060

 pleasure--you may feel slightly for upcoming In its entirety, Straight cou=
nselor that convinced me that

Look at this!!! To your attention we glad to provide MARSHAL HOLDINGS INC(M=
HII.OB)
This stock took it=92s energy from the very beginning of appearance on mark=
et of shares.
This incredible stock  really going to explode for several days.
It was increased for 300% just for a few days!!! Come on don=92t spendyour =
time
This short chart will assist you to realize the meaning of it=92s share:
Date          Initial cost     Volume
01/18/2007  0.078          8,394,800
01/17/2007  0.064          5,394,800
01/12/2007  0.034          2,094,800
01/11/2007  0.035          3,091,232
01/10/2007  0.016           511,475
01/09/2007  0.015           481,693
Check your broker website for more exciting info about that incredible  sto=
ck!
WARNING: YOU MUST INVEST YOUR MONEY EXACTLY IN OUR COMPANY!!!

and you'll discover that this man isn't just a smart-ass, but one really sm=
art guy.I'd love to be involved, but I just find it hard to be motivated to=
 do another screenplay right now