MUTEST Archives

April 1997

MUTEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Randy Kaelber <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Lists / Newsgroups Testing (Unmoderated)
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 1997 13:12:10 -0500
Micah James Cooper ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
> Let's see how far we can thread this post!

>  Randy Kaelber wrote in article <[log in to unmask]>...
> >When you write stuff that has to work on all Unix variants and on Windows
> >NT, not to mention any crawling horrors of operating systems that may
> >be out there to port to, POSIX *IS* freedom. :)

> I wish there were some way to insert a music file in here -- I'd stick
> something patriotic in right about here.  ;)

We shall code using vi, we shall code using emacs.
We shall code using pico even, we shall code using elvis.
We shall code on small machines, we shall code on big machines.
We shall code in C, we shall code in Java.
We shall code in perl, we shall code in C++.
But we shall NEVER, code in Pascal*

*- or COBOL, unless we're browbeaten into it by our boss

Randy

Apologies to Winston Churchill