MUTEST Archives

July 1997

MUTEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deus ex Machina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami's Lists / Newsgroups Testing (Unmoderated)
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 1997 18:46:39 -0500
Randy Kaelber ([log in to unmask]) enlightened us in mu.test like so:
: Deus ex Machina ([log in to unmask]) wrote:
: > Shaken Angel ([log in to unmask]) enlightened us in mu.test like so:

: > : The funniest thing about this thread is that MoHo his own bad self will
: > : *never* get what we're referring to.

: > I'm not that musically illiterate, adrboy. And what's more, I have more
: > hair than the whole lot of you put together.

: On top of your head, anyway, pink boy.

I'm sorry, I never found hairy palms all that attractive.

: > "I can find no instance in which insects cannot be replaced with little
: > packages of condiments to produce a superior environment" -- Max Natzet

: One world, one people, one giant slab of asphalt!

"Regrettably, Chrome Moon Laboratories have recently discovered that
replacing termites with pre-packaged Indian condiments made from
live yoghurt, mint, garlic and fresh chives does not produce a superior
environment."   --Dave Rogers

: --
:    Randy Kaelber:  [log in to unmask]  http://avian.dars.muohio.edu/~randy/
:         DARS Programmer/Analyst, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056 USA
:              "Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were
:           a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." - Mark Twain

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three
unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and
the prudence never to practice either of them." Twain, More Tramp Abroad

--
| Most | "One less mouth to feed is one less mouth to feed!"      |