OHIOFIRE Archives

February 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Billy Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 11:10:29 -0600
Here at The University of Texas at San Antonio, I use TISCOR.  I have had
problems in the past with the program also.  I am presently using Task
Master Elite, the latest version.  All the bugs seem to have been worked
out.  I don't have the Tasking program (I didn't know this didn't come with
the basic program at the time of purchase, now at an additional cost of
approx. $2000.00).
The program has been working fine at this point.  I have transferred files,
updated my version twice, all without losing any files.  At my own
experience, tech support has been great.  With all of my own problems, and
solutions to fix them, I've become very good at curing my own problems.
B.J. Simmons