OHIOFIRE Archives

November 1999

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Paul Sincaglia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 16:16:48 -0500
To those who don't like my signature line...I'm sorry..its just there and I
don't delete it because it might offend someone because it does not fit the
"group".

For those who are concerned about my wanting to "commercialize" the list,
that is the farthest thing from my mind because I am not only a consulting
Fire Protection Engineer (who does some campus related design and
consulting), but also a Lt. with the Chagrin Falls Fire Department where I
head up the Fire Prevention Bureau.

I joined this list because I have a small campus in my jurisdiction that has
some of the same residential dorm issues that many of you are discussing.
In addition, allot of the other stuff you discuss (lab safety, proper and
timely evacuation, system problems etc.) apply to every school (or any
public building for that matter).

For those of you who agree with [log in to unmask]  I simply want to state
that I understand the limits of the group and have not posted outside of the
rules.  Moreover, I have limited my discussion within the group to those
area where I feel I have particular experience or expertise that I think
will be helpful.

To that end, I look forward to speaking with all of you both now and in the
future.

Paul Sincaglia P.E.
Firesafety Solutions, Inc.
Fire Protection Engineers, Managers and Consultants
Chagrin Falls, OH
440.247.3770