OHIOFIRE Archives

April 2000

OHIOFIRE@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Mitchell, Louis J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
International Association of Campus Fire Safety Officials <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:25:18 -0500
1) Iowa State University fire lanes are posted, maintained and enforced by
our parking department.
2) For large special events our office generally only does a pre-event
inspection.  Unless the event involves lasers or noise monitoring is
required.
Lou Mitchell, Associate Director
Environmental Health & Safety
Iowa State University