PARTNERS Archives

January 2001

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Monges, Miriam" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 12:24:22 -0800
Rodney I will not be teaching the Sociology class this semester. I will have
to drop out but I want to be kept on the list for future semesters. I am
sorry that I am just getting back to you, it was a last minute decision and
we just started this week. Hotep.