PARTNERS Archives

April 1998

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rodney D. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 11:36:19 -0700
forwarded from our partners in Poland

Please forward this message to all instructors participating in the
Conflict Resolution course. I don't know who they are.

My students in Poland and one in Finland are eager to collaborate on the
final project but have technical problems and find it difficult to join
in through the Forum. Since your students are pressed for time please
advise them to get in touch with the Polish students directly (they have
all introduced themselves) or use my e-mail address indicating what they
want (topic, area of conflict, etc) and I'll match them with my
students. This has been recently suggested to me by Vince.
MY E_MAIL <[log in to unmask]>

All the best, Wiesiek Oleksy

end of forward..rodneycoates