PARTNERS Archives

January 1998

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Rodney D. Coates" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:23:00 -0800
Raymond

Were you able to get your students on the web page...let me know..rodneycoates

--
umoja (unity through love, peace, understanding and respect)

"Only when lions have historians will hunters cease being heroes."
-- African Proverb
"Without struggle there is no progress."
--Frederick Douglass
"The most potent weapon of the oppressor is the mind of the oppressed."
--Steven Biko

yours in the struggle,

Rodney D. Coates,

http://www.ulbobo.com/umoja/