PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"McDuff, Elaine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2011 08:32:46 -0500
This is to Adey:
Is there any chance your "children" group can work with my Children and Families group?  I thought perhaps my child welfare group could join Patricia's child trafficking group, since you can only pair with one of my two groups - I have to find a match for the other one or they will be left without a partner.  The Children and Families group is:  Sophia Allen ([log in to unmask]); Angela Page ([log in to unmask]); and Alex Nyquist ([log in to unmask]).  Please let me know if this works.
Elaine