PARTNERS Archives

August 2012

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 07:26:15 -0700
Rodney,

Thank you so much for your help. I appreciate it very much.

I wonder if there are any more details available for the case study, like
maximum word length and a minimum works cited? I am finalizing my outline
and I know that these are questions my students will ask.

And Enzo Colombo, I love your outline and my students will be reading a
number of your readings around cultural diversity and human rights. Thank
you so much for sharing.

Dr. Georgia Sitara
Sessional Lecturer
Departments of History