PARTNERS Archives

January 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
John Dale <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 17:04:23 -0500
Hi Rodney,

We have a 30 student cap. The class is full, and I have allowed two additional students to take the class -- total: 32 -- all juniors and seniors.

We have our first class tomorrow and will videoconference with our partners in Moscow.

John Dale
George Mason University

John G. Dale
Assistant Professor
Department of Sociology and Anthropology,
Affiliate Faculty of the Institute for Conflict Analysis & Resolution,
Associate Faculty of the Center for Global Studies,
George Mason University
4400 University Drive, MS 3G5
Robinson Hall B, Rm. 314
Fairfax, Virginia 22030 USA