PARTNERS Archives

October 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emee Vida Estacio <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 2011 18:04:41 +0100
Hi Rodney and Partners

I'm not sure if this might help, but I prepared a worksheet so it might be
easier for all of us to see the spread of interests and how we could match
our students (please see attached).

Just to 'decode' the notes there:
1SL* means Group 1, Service Learning, First choice
2CS** means Group 2, Case Study, Second choice
[I only put first and second choices so far... it gets messy with third
choice]

Do you think this might be useful?  Partners can just keep updating until
we've all had our input.... It might be easier to match groups in this way.

Emee