PARTNERS Archives

September 2014

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"K.L. Gerasimova" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:31:24 +0400
Greetings from Moscow!

Dear Rodney and Sarah, I have tried to fill in the table, I hope it went
through. I am also providing abit more information about our class in
this email.

Our apologies for slow response, but some of our students have not
arrived yet due to visa issues. But we are very happy to report that we
will have 46 students, both Russian and international. We plan to join
the blog activities pretty soon, once we have everyone in the class.
The course is run from 1/09 till 18/12. The students are required to
submit essays (the topics we have already sent and they are included in
the program Rodney has kindly shared) and to write three entries to
blogs and responses to other students' entries.
We might be able to accommodate one joint group project. We can offer to
arrange a joint discussion via skype between classes, if there is
interest and such possibility. In the first half of the course for which
I am responsible I have reserved time either 20th Saturday daytime
(Russian time) or October 6th, Monday, evening, keeping in mind that we
are in different time zones.

Best regards,

Ksenia Gerasimova and Zinaida Pogosova