PARTNERS Archives

January 2011

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Shane Hopkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2011 19:33:16 +1000
Hi

I am a partner in the course but no CQ Uni students are enrolled as yet but I was wondering about this myself.

I think we could share our experience from different pov without stifling discussion - nothing too didactic.

Cheers

Shane