PARTNERS Archives

December 2000

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:32:01 -0500
Hi Everybody!

I'm Tom Moore, Asbury College, Wilmore Kentucky.

Native of San Diego CA, UC Berkeley Grad (Sociology 1972), former resident
of Ecuador, Peru and England.

I've taught anthropology, intercultural communications, community
development, and have finally settled down into a sociology/social work
department.  Our class "Issues in intercultural relations" will be
participating, and I'm looking forward to a lot of fun!