PARTNERS Archives

March 2010

PARTNERS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Nilima Srivastava <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Partners Project <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2010 11:21:27 +0530
This is my apprehention also that time zone may not be suitable to students here. Moreover,accessability to virtual classroom facilities/platform may pose some problems. But, I wl do something to over come problems of this kind.

Dr. Nilima Srivastava  Reader,   School of Gender & Dev Studies,  IGNOU, New Delhi