PHARMACYCLUB Archives

November 2008

PHARMACYCLUB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Brian Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2008 12:18:48 -0500
Hey everyone,

We will be having our second Pharmacy Club meeting tomorrow Nov. 20th at
5pm in Pearson 116.  Joe Orozco from the Ohio State University will be
visiting us to discuss what Ohio State is looking for in their prospective
pharmacy school students. This is a great opportunity to see exactly what
pharmacy schools are looking for in their applicants.  I hope to see you
all there!

-Brian Kramer
Pharmacy Club President