PHCREPS Archives

October 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 15:29:20 -0400
Panhel Exec and Delegates:

Attached is an explanation of Alpha Phi's philanthropy, the King of Hearts
Tournament being held on October 19th in Hall Auditorium.  This year, we
are inviting both Panhel Exec members as well as chapter delegates to
volunteer to judge this competition.  You will be receiving a letter in
the mail with more details, but I hope you will consider either judging,
sponsoring a contestant, or both!  I have also included the contestant
registration form and rules.  Thank you all for your support, and have a
fabulous week!

Melanie Nelson
Alpha Phi Panhellenic Delegate

--