PHCREPS Archives

February 2007

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Erika A. Wirtz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 20:28:22 -0500
Hello Greek Leaders,

My name is Jen House, I am the Secretary for Off Campus for Miami
University Associated Student Government.  I was excited to hear that you
all have great ideas about working with the community and trying to make
Oxford a better place.  I am writing to let you know about our upcoming
ComMUnity meeting where we are in need of leaders like you to attend.
These meetings are a great place for you to not only get to know some of
the year-long residents but also a great place to learn more about Oxford.

The upcoming meeting, which is the second of these meetings, will be
Wednesday, February 7 in the cafeteria of Kramer School (located at the
intersection of Locust and Sycamore) from 7 - 8:30 pm.

The first of these meetings went very well. To read more about it click on
the link below:

http://www.oxfordpress.com/o/content/oh/story/opinions/columns/2007/01/31/op020207ontherun.html

Some of the comments we received about the discussion include:

"It was amazing! I was skeptical about coming but now I am so glad I came
and I would do it again in a heartbeat!" A Miami Student

"This was a good thing! I enjoyed the camaraderie/shared ideas. Keep up
the good work!" An Oxford Permanent Resident

Thank you for your time and for your support,

Jen House
--
Associated Student Government: Secretary for Off Campus Affairs
Oxford Tenants Organization Chair

--
Erika Wirtz
President