PHCREPS Archives

February 2007

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Erika A. Wirtz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 14:45:33 -0500
Hey Delegates!

Just a reminder that we have a meeting tomorrow night at 7. The meeting
was originally scheduled for Alpha Phi's suite, but they have a conflict
so we will move the meeting to either the Richard Hall Lobby or the
Richard Hall Basement. I will post a sign on the outside of APhi's Suite
Door so just go there to see where the meeting location will be! I
apologize for any confusion.

Also, I know many of you had mentioned to me this weekend that you all
have chapter tomorrow night due to a re-scheduling so if your chapter
president cannot attend (by the way - tomorrow night is a
Delegates/Presidents Mtg.), I understand. But please strongly encourage
them to come!!!

Thanks for a great weekend at Camp Kern. I feel like our community is much
stronger after the fact, and for this, I'm thankful!

Loyally,
Erika

--
Erika Wirtz