PHCREPS Archives

March 2010

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Eickhoff, Kristie" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Eickhoff, Kristie
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2010 10:08:44 -0400
Hi Girls!

I am forwarding you a scholarship opportunity from the Greater Cincinnati Panhellenic Alumnae.  See the attached applications! Inform you chapters!! Also, great work telling your Chapters about Jen from Kaplan! We have had much response but would love to hear from more of you!!

Have a great week :)

Kristie L. Eickhoff
V.P. of Member Development
Panhellenic Association | Miami University
630.605.7577