PHCREPS Archives

January 2007

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Erika A. Wirtz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:11:19 -0500
Hello New Chapter Delegates!

Welcome to Panhellenic! I am certainly looking forward to meeting all of
you this coming week at our very first Presidents and Delegates Meeting.

Please take note of the date, time, and location. It is extremely
important that you and your President are in attendance.

What: Kick-off President and Delegate Panhellenic Meeting
Where: Alpha Delta Pi Suite, 150 Richard Hall
When: 7 P.M. (we will try to be done before the big BCS Game!)
Why: Discuss Panhellenic Business and eat some delicious snacks

Delegates, please make sure that you tell your incoming Presidents to be
in attendance, as well! And if this is the OUTGOING Chapter Delegate,
please forward this to your new Delegate and President.

Thank you very much! Please don't hesitate to contact me for ANYTHING. All
of Panhellenic is here for you...always.

Loyally,
Erika

--
Erika Wirtz