PHCREPS Archives

February 2013

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Kelly Cartwright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Cartwright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:25:43 -0500
Hi everyone!

So I know that we didnt have a meeting this week, but I wanted to
remind all of you that you should be passing the message on to your
chapters about the Pantene kick off event this Wednesday in FSB 1000
at 7:00PM! You all should have received a longer (and prettier!) email
earlier in the week with details.

Also, we WILL NOT have a Delegate meeting this week, as we will be
having a Tri Council meeting with the Presidents.

Everyone have a great Sunday & week! Do keep in mind that we will be
meeting next on March 7, so plan accordingly!

PHC Love,
Kelly

Sent from my iPhone