PHCREPS Archives

October 2005

PHCREPS@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Colleen Riddle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:35:39 -0400
Hey Reps!
Here's is a job opportunity if any of your chapter members are interested!
-Colleen

Subject: SoBe Brand Ambassador
From:    "Alysa Ullman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:    Thu, October 27, 2005 1:21 pm
To:      [log in to unmask]

Good afternoon---
My name is Alysa Ullman and I am currently employed by RedPeg Marketing,
an event marketing company based outside of Washington DC. We plan and
execute various promotions throughout the country. Currently I am involved
with the hiring and planning for a SoBe Student Brand Ambassador on the
Miami campus. I am hoping that you may be able to assist me with
publicizing this job opening. Attached is the job description‹we are
looking for a fun, outgoing, energetic person to serve as the face of SoBe
on campus. If its possible to assist me by sending a blast email out to
the various
sororities/fraternities I would be most appreciative.

I am aware of the active Greek life at Miami of Ohio, as I have a few
friends who are alumni. I believe that there are so many people in the
Greek community that could serve as an excellent brand ambassador for
SoBe. I am also reaching out to various other contacts that I have on
campus, but I wanted to contact you to see if you could help me me in this
recruiting process.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me. I will be
visiting campus in late Nov/earlyDec to conduct in-person interviews with
the final candidates.

Thanks in advance and have a nice day,

Alysa Ullman
Account Coordinator

RedPeg Marketing, Inc.
A Momentum Marketing Services Company
727 N. Washington Street
Alexandria, VA 22314

ph.  703.519.6824
fx. 703.519.4549
www.redpegmarketing.com

intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. They may not be
reproduced, rewritten, distributed,
disseminated, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast, directly or
indirectly, in any medium
without the prior written permission of RedPeg Marketing, A Momentum
Marketing Services Company.
immediately.

--
Colleen Riddle