SNDFAITH Archives

September 2005

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 01:30:30 +0900
Italian Crafted Rolex from $75 to $275 - Free Shipping
http://surfaced.ppeq.com/replica/dir/

Each day provides its own gifts.
If you don't know where you're going, you might not get there.
Unity in things necessary, liberty in things doubtful, charity in everything.

Bad law is the worst sort of tyranny.
The strictest law often causes the most serious wrong.

Fortune helps the brave.
We should live our lives as though Christ were coming this afternoon.
There is nothing more dreadful than imagination without taste.
Nothing, at last, is sacred; but the integrity of your own mind.