SNDFAITH Archives

October 2005

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Emma Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 03:29:06 -0400
She told me you want a Rolex ?
http://spurned.ju7.net/rep/as/

So long as we live among men, let us cherish humanity.
Who so loves believes the impossible.
Thinking is only a process of talking to yourself.

It is useless to send armies against ideas.
The report of my death was an exaggeration.

Deeds, not words shall speak me.
Television: chewing gum for the eyes.
Facts are facts and will not disappear on account of your likes.
We don't care. We don't have to. We're the phone company.