SNDFAITH Archives

July 2007

SNDFAITH@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

WMUB Sound of Faith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 11:32:41 +0100
 Refinance NOW while rates are still low. You could save Hundreds per month!!
 Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today! Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds  it's that simple!
 Please finalize everything by visiting our Secure Web-Form  Upon receiving your submission you will be contacted shortly via phone/email.
 http://www.greeealthh.com/