SPEDNET Archives

September 2000

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:24:48 -0400
I have just received this note from Dr. Pribble in EDT. If you are in the
old program please heed........

" I don't know how many "old program" students you still have in the
pipeline who might need EDT 318 and EDT 316, but none have applied for
Spring mehtods.  If there are any, they need to contact Chris Boyd ASAP.
The application deadline is this week. (9/22).  Right now, there are barely
enough students for one section of each, so the students will not have a
choice of sections.  There are no elementary methods scheduled for summer
and none for next Fall.  Next semester is the last train out of town.  Any
checking you can do for us would be helpful"

Alex Thomas
Miami University
201 McGuffey Hall
Oxford, OH 45056