SPEDNET Archives

September 2000

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Liz Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 12:35:27 -0400
Hello Special Education Majors, Minors, and Pre-Majors:

ATTENTION MIDDLE CHILDHOOD AND
ADOLESCENT PEOPLE:

** There will be no Middle Childhood EDT methods
classes offered in the Spring of '01 (next Spring). If you
were planning to take methods classes next
semester,please make an appointment to see me (201H
McG., 9-6629)

** If you are planning to take Adolescent methods next
semester, please see me, before making your schedule, as
well.  Thank you.

Misc. reminders/Program updates/etc… -

If you have been erroneously entered on this list