SPEDNET Archives

December 1999

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Doris Bergen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:22:26 -0500
robbie: One possibility is right here on campus in our toddler program,
held in 107. The teacher is Nicky Witt and she is there M-Th mornings. If
you can't help in this program, she could give you some other ideas because
she also works at the Janet Clemmons Center. Let me know if you still need
help after you talk to her. DB