SPEDNET Archives

August 2011

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:58:52 -0400
Special Education Majors:  In addition to Student Council for Exceptional Children, the Miami Student Education Association is another organization open to you and relevant. I spoke at one of their meetings last year and I believe there is not much special education representation there so consider this. Email Jennifer Linsky for info on meetings.
Thanks to Jen Linsky for bringing this to our attention!
MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall