SPEDNET Archives

February 2008

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Southern, William Thomas Dr." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 15:52:57 -0500
I have been here 5 years, and I have never been pictured with the president! (despite my stalking).  He is a great guy, but our students are even better!  We should be very proud.  I know I am.

Tom