SPEDNET Archives

January 2012

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:11:03 -0500
Students,   this is a nice resource on Response to Intervention, designed for parents but possibly a good start for some of you pre-majors and those new to the major.

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall