SPEDNET Archives

October 2001

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Alex Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 16:10:09 -0400
Our EDP Spring Schedule is up on Bannerweb.

If you have questions about your schedule, see your advisor, me, or
Jean Sheran ASAP.

A note from Dr. Ulrich to those taking Practicum (EDP 459) next semester:
        If you are going to register for EDP 459E, F, G, and/or H,
the computer may reject you.  Don't take it personally:)  The first
class I will be supplying add slips and we will work it out.  Dr.
Ulrich

Below is information you need regarding Real Time Registration.

Alex Thomas
Educational Psychology
Miami University
201 McGuffey Hall