SPEDNET Archives

June 2012

SPEDNET@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Kelly-Elliott, Molly MEd Ms." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University Special Education Network <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2012 13:36:26 -0400
Dear Students,
In your major you know that we recommend certain electives for your consideration. MUSIC 266E is Music for early childhood majors and has long been a favorite class. Dr. Edwards enjoys having the special education majors in her class and forwarded the following email to me, below.
If you would like to take this class, a wonderful way to develop additional teaching techniques through music, please feel free to register.
MKE

Molly Kelly-Elliott, M.Ed.
Clinical Faculty & Undergraduate Advisor
Special Education Program
Miami University
Department of Educational Psychology
201E McGuffey Hall